Why integrate Yoga & Assessments?
Develop asana mastery faster
Less trial and Fewer aches and injuries
Safer and more enjoyable yoga!
What Is Assessed?
- Flexibility – Every major joint in every direction
- 48 muscles for balanced strength
- Computerized Movement Imaging (CMI) – test your functional movement
- Learn what each muscle, joint & Range of Motion (ROM) feels like!
After getting assessed, receive a customized ‘Plan’
- Based on your individual assessments
- Asana modifications
- Asana recommendations
- Corrective Exercises
- Active & passive stretches
- Yoga Practitioners can implement their plan independently or they can be guided by a Diagnosis Foundation (DxF) certified Level I Specialist (maybe this is you).
- All Level I specialists are certified instructors in at least 1 form of yoga or have a license in a health care profession that utilizes muscle strength testing and practices yoga.
- Lvele I Certification classes begin Oct. 1, 2017 in Ronkonkoma, NY Register Here
Who Does The Assessments & Plans?
- DxF certified YogAnalysis Specialists (Courses begin Fall 2017)
- YogAnalysis Level II Specialists have either of 500 hours of training
“The idea that everything is purposeful really changes the way you live. To think that everything that you do has a ripple effect, that every word that you speak, every action that you make affects other people and the planet.” Victoria Moran