The DxF testing programs will include implementation and support of:
- Testing Drives & Screening Programs – with an emphasis on working with under served populations. Testing programs will focus on causal mechanisms underlying each condition and will use holistic & objective methods.
- DxProvider data base – Which providers do what diagnostic services? Who can patients be referred to that do treatment for each diagnosed mechanism underlying their condition?
- Electronic Health Records – that are under the complete control of each individual.
- Secondary goals include diagnosis testing that is more: decentralized, personal, mobile, non-invasive, low cost and self administered.
Eventually, the DxF will be engaged in diagnostic testing that covers the full spectrum of human dimensions including:
The first series of health and performance based screenings has been initiated and includes:
- Balanced Muscle Strength Testing – arms or legs (complete)
- Ranges of Motion – arms, legs, torso (under development)
- Cognition (under development)
- Essential Nutrients (under development)