Presentations, Workshops & Clinics (PWC)
The DxF is available to come to your facility or event to give a presentation, workshop or clinic to suit your goals and setting. What’s the difference between the three?
- Presentations – This would be primarily in a lecture or discussion format.
- Workshop – In these events, participants will have hands on involvement. They may be working with materials or with other participants.
- Clinics – These events would have at least some 1-on-1 interaction between the instructor and the participants.
Long Island, the 5 boroughs of New York City, northeast New Jersey and Southwest Connecticut
- Balanced muscle strength testing – improve athletic performance, prevent injuries & osteoarthritis. Cutting edge tool for sports & dance pre-participation screening.
- Knee Osteoarthritis: The Early Stages – Learn the causes of osteoarthritis along with new diagnostic and therapy method for prevention, slowing the progression or improvement.
- Foot Pronation & Flat Feet – What can cause these issues and how to diagnosis which ones are involved. What are the links to athletic performance and remote pain symdroms.
- Cross Training is A Good Start – Increase athletic performance even more by training the specific antagonists, synergist and stabilizer muscles that are lagging behind.
- Bicycling – Repetitive activities that use a very narrow set of muscles are very prone to muscle strength imbalances that can cause injuries and hurt your performance. Learn how to test for muscle imbalances to improve your bicycling fun and capabilities.
- Running/Jogging – Repetitive activities that use a very narrow set of muscles are very prone to muscle strength imbalances that can cause injuries and hurt your performance. Learn how to test for muscle imbalances to improve your bicycling fun and capabilities.
- How to Prevent Falls – What are the factors that lead to falls? What can you do to prevent them? How to test and exercise the sensory and muscle factors that lead to falls.
- Diagnosing your Essential Nutrient Status – Learn what the different stages of essential nutrient deficiency signs & symptoms are. Then learn how to identify some of the common deficiencies.
- The Flu & Vitamin D – What are the latest research findings on the effectiveness of vitamin D in helping your body fight the flu.
- Diagnosing Health Issues: Keep Digging! – The deeper you dig searching for causes, the more likely you are to find treatments that give longer lasting results or outright cures.
- Diagnosis Foundation: Investigating causes, providing choices – We’re dedicated to improving human safety, health and performance through promoting diagnosis that seeks underlying causes. We do this with programs of education, testing and research using objective and holistic methods.
- The Doctor of Holistic Diagnosis: Redefining primary care.
- Dr. John M. Wallman – President of the Diagnosis Foundation and past Director of Academic Affairs for International Space University. Assisted in the founding of International Space University and its’ Masters degree program. 30 years experience as Chiropractic physician with specialties in nutrition and exercise. Lead investigator for a research project on NASA’s Space Shuttle. University instructor regarding Health & Wellness.
- Pamela Rein Wallman – Chief Administrative Officer of Diagnosis Foundation, 10 years experience as educator for special needs children and English language at secondary and college levels.
Costs: Contact DxF at Info@DxFoundation.org for details.