When: The race starts at 7:30 on Saturday, October 12, 2013, with the transition area opening at 5:30 am.
Where: At the beautiful Cedar Beach Park in Mt. Sinai, Long Island, NY
- DxF Free Health & Fitness Screening: Balanced Muscle Strength testing of 12 muscles in the legs. Designed to improve runner’s athletic performance, decrease injuries and prevent certain forms of osteoarthritis.
- This is a sprint triathlon
- 0.5 mile swim
- 15 mile bike
- 3.1 mile run
- Categories include: individual, relays (male, female or mixed teams), Clydesdale (men >220) & Athena (women >165)
- All Athletes will receive a commemorative long sleeve tech t-shirt, the best goody bags, imprinted swim cap, finisher medal, water bottle, custom awards, participant raffles, delicious post race refreshment
- Timing Chip with 5 split times
This event is sanctioned by USAT Triathlon and a portion of the proceeds from the event will benefit Strong Island Kids, a 501(c)3 charity whose mission is to encourage Kids to participate in Multi-Sport events while raising funds and awareness for Youth Focused Charities.
For additional info:
- DxF screening program – To schedule a screening at your event or business.
- Volunteer at screening event – To volunteer at the DxF screening booth, please contact: PWallman@DxFoundation.org
- Certification Course – To become certified to be an muscle strength examiner at DxF sanctioned screening events.
- Babylon Triathlon at Tanner Park