When: The race starts at 7:30 on Saturday, September 14, 2013, with packet pickup beginning at 5am.
Where: Schiff Scout Reservation is a 400-acre camp located in the Long Island Pine Barrens at 1606 Wading River Manor Road, Wading River, NY 11792
Registration Closing Date: Friday, September 13, 2013 @ 3:59 am
- DxF Free Health & Fitness Screening: Balanced Muscle Strength testing of 12 muscles in the legs. Designed to improve runner’s athletic performance, decrease injuries and prevent certain forms of osteoarthritis.
- Youth (7-14) & Adult (15+) age categories
- Adult: 3.1 Mile Run, 15.6 mile bike, 1.3 mile run
- Youth: 1.3 mile run, 4 mile bike, 1.3 mile run
- Relay teams: male, female & mixed
- Runs are ‘off road’ around a lake on scenic trails
- 5 splits & race times supplied by Super Race Systems
- Youths – Awards for all participants who complete the event.
- Adult awards – 17 categories based on age and gender
This event is sanctioned by USAT Triathlon and will raise money to benefit Boy Scouts of America.
For additional info:
- DxF screening program
- Volunteer at screening event – To volunteer at the DxF screening booth, please contact: Info@DxFoundation.org
- Certification Course – To become certified to be an muscle strength examiner at DxF sanctioned screening events.
- Sunrise Tri – Deep Ponds Duathlon