Covid-19: Reasons for Calm – Update on some important statistics (Part 1) and a few significant factors that can have substantial effect on how to increase your resistance to infections through essential nutrients (Part 2).
YogAnalysis – A DxFoundation Program
The Diagnosis Foundation (DxF) created the YogAnalysis program to assist yoga practitioners learn how to listen to their body through assessments. The program involves 108 tests of individual muscle strengths, ranges of motion, postures & functional movements. From these assessments, the practitioner is given a customized yoga program that is attuned to their body. Whatever your level of health or conditioning, YogAnalysis will help you avoid injuries and improve faster with your yoga.
YogAnalysis is now available for individuals to be assessed at Long Island Integrated Yoga at 2805 Veterans Memorial Highway, Suite 8, Ronkonkoma, NY 11779 Call: (631) 440-7007 for additional information. Or make an appointment HERE.
YogAnalysis Workshops Accredited
The Diagnosis Foundation and their YogAnalysis program are now a member school with the International Association of Yoga Therapists (IAYT). YogAnalysis has Approved Professional Development (APD) workshops, accredited by the IAYT as well as the Yoga Alliance and may be taken for continuing education credit.
Contact Info@YogAnalysis.org for more info.
YogAnalysis – “Learn How to Listen to Your Body”
Finally, it’s here! Answers to your questions: How do I get into a handstand? Why do I balance better on one side?
YogAnalysis is not a form of yoga, but a way to build a powerful yoga practice through individual analysis. We invite you to journey with us whether you are a yoga instructor, or a yoga practitioner.
If you know of a yoga studio in the New York, Suffolk County region, contact YogAnalysis to see about establishing regular Assessment & Planning (A&P) sessions for their clients or to schedule workshops in their studio. Read More
Education Program Update
The Diagnosis Foundation’s strategic plan calls for initiating the College of Diagnosis educational program with courses that focus on one of the fundamental areas of human health. Diagnosing biomechanical integrity and function is a major causal factor for one of the largest areas of human disability – joint pain and arthritis. The discipline of muscle strength testing and restoration of balance has been shown to be beneficial in preventing and treating these conditions in a way that is well supported by evidence and financially attractive for a sustainable health care system.
The DxF curriculum for this academic discipline continues to expand. We currently have:
- 2 courses accredited by the International Association of Yoga Therapists and Yoga Alliance for assessing yoga practitioners
- 1000+ students that have completed DxF seminars or courses
- 7 post-doctoral, continuing education courses are accredited for licensure renewal
- 5 teleseminars/webinar hybrid courses have been held this past year
- 14 seminars and pre-recorded courses are available through the DxF web site
Those interested in taking courses or contributing materials to future courses should contact: Info@DxFoundation.org
Recent Events, Screens & Clinics
- Family Tree Yoga & Wellness – Nesconset, NY
- Long Island Integrated Yoga – Ronkonkoma, NY
- One Love Yoga Festival – Port Washington, NY
- Long Island Integrated Medical – Ronkonkoma, NY
- Dow Chiropractic – Melville, NY
- Dr. Goodman – Medford, NY
- Dr. James Lambert – Ronkonkoma, NY
- Dr. Bruce Berns – Ronkonkoma, NY
- Michael Juarez, PT – Ronkonkoma, NY
- CocoMotion Yoga Studio – Miller Place, NY
- Islip High School Golf Team – Islip, NY
- South Shore Golf – Oakdale, NY
- Pine Ridge Golf Course – Coram, NY
- Long Island Integrated Medical Health Fair – Ronkonkoma, NY
- NBC NY Giants Health & Fitness Expo – NJ
- North Carolina MS&B Screening Tour
- 23rd Annual Joe Koziarz Memorial 5K Run – Bridgehampton, NY
- Moving Towards A Cure 10K Run – NY, NY
- Team Extreme Health & Fitness – Ronkonkoma, NY
- Port CrossFit – Port Jefferson, NY
- Bearfoot Yoga – Bay Shore, NY
- CrossFit Competition – Hauppauge, NY
- Powerhouse Gym – Rocky Point, NY
- ‘King of Queens’ CrossFit Competition – Astoria, NY
- ‘Hail to the Queens’ CrossFit Competition – Astoria, NY
- Beta Test – Muscle Strength & Balance Certification Course
- 1.0 Release – Muscle Strength & Balance Certification Course: Legs; Screener
- New York Institute of Technology – 5K Run – Old Westbury, NY
- AMRAP Fitness – CrossFit Competition – Westchester, NY
- Deep Pond Triathlon – Wading River, NY
- Volunteer Ambulance Corps – Commack, NY
- NYIT Cross Country Team – Clinic / Screening – Islip, NY
- Sunrise Tri Deep Pond Duathlon – Wading River, NY
If you prefer to make donations or sign up for membership via check or money order, mail to:
Diagnosis Foundation 2805 Veterans Memorial Highway, Suite 8, Ronkonkoma, NY 11779
Your generosity is appreciated!