Why integrate Yoga & Assessments?
Develop asana mastery faster
Less trial and Fewer aches and injuries
Safer and more enjoyable yoga!
What Is Assessed?
- Flexibility – Every major joint in every direction
- 48 muscles for balanced strength
- Computerized Movement Imaging (CMI) – test your functional movement
- Learn what each muscle, joint & Range of Motion (ROM) feels like!
After getting assessed, receive a customized ‘Plan’
- Based on your individual assessments
- Asana modifications
- Asana recommendations
- Corrective Exercises
- Active & passive stretches
Implementing The YogAnalysis Plan
- Yoga Practitioners can implement their plan independently or they can be guided by a Diagnosis Foundation (DxF) certified Level I Specialist (maybe this is you).
- All Level I specialists are certified instructors in at least 1 form of yoga
Who Does The Assessments & Plans?
- DxF certified YogAnalysis Specialists (Courses begin Fall 2017)
- YogAnalysis Specialists have either of 450 & 600 hours of training
“The idea that everything is purposeful really changes the way you live. To think that everything that you do has a ripple effect, that every word that you speak, every action that you make affects other people and the planet.” Victoria Moran