When: The race starts at 7:30 on Saturday, September 27, 2013.
Where: At the Fushing Meadows Corona Park, Long Island, NY
- DxF Free Health & Fitness Screening: Balanced Muscle Strength testing of 12 muscles in the legs. Designed to improve runner’s athletic performance, decrease injuries and prevent certain forms of osteoarthritis.
- There are many categories of distances, ages & teams to compete in. Please see the Moving Towards A Cure web site for additional details.
For additional info:
- DxF screening program – To schedule a screening at your event or business.
- Volunteer at screening event – To volunteer at the DxF screening booth, please contact: PWallman@DxFoundation.org
- Certification Course – To become certified to be an muscle strength examiner at DxF sanctioned screening events.
- Moving Towards A Cure