Your Body. Your Yoga.
Keep your clients safe and healthy
with your advanced knowledge
How can you be the best yoga instructor for each and every client of yours? A major factor will be knowing more about each client’s body. This certification helps you know what poses will help (or hurt) them. The knowledge gained from this course will give you much more flexibility in modifying their asanas and corrective exercises/stretches to better prepare them for class or private instruction. Level I certifications will teach you about…
Implementing the Assessment and Plan (A&P) – Level I Diagnosis Foundation certified yoga instructors know how to implement corrective exercises, select & modify asanas for individual practice based upon a YogAnalysis Assessment & Plan done by a Level II Specialist.
This training includes a 1 hour A & P appointment individually scheduled with a Level II Specialist no later than the 2nd week of course ($240 value).
Set yourself apart as you are enlightened with yoga therapy knowledge:
- Why integrate assessments and individual plans into yoga practice
- Anatomy for 48 Muscle Strength and Balance tests with corrections
- Anatomy for 48 Range of Motion (ROM) tests with corrections
- 8 Computer Movement Imaging tests
- Anatomy to Integrate muscle imbalance and ROM corrections into asanas
- Marketing and referral services
Fall 2017 Dates:
October 1, 7, 14, 21, 22, 28
November 4, 5, 11, 18
Ronkonkoma, Suffolk County, NY
If you would like to set up a payment plan or receive more information, write: Info@DxFoundation.org