Re-exam: This is the online final written exam for the Balanced Muscle Strength (BMS) testing of the lower limbs: screener level certification.
The re-exam is for people who have previously taken the final exam for this certification course. The examination can be proctored at a New York City or Long Island location. (Additional examination locations may be arranged but will incur additional charges.) After purchase, contact Info@DxFoundation.org to schedule a date, time & location.
Included with this purchase:
1) Online & proctored final exam for the ‘BMS Testing of the Lower Limbs at Screener Level’ certification course.
See below for additional details.
- Applied exam – performing muscle testing with a DxF examiner
- Experience Requirements – 1 day internship at a DxF screen, performing 6 muscle testing screens.
- Previous taking the online final exam for this course.
- Format – Multiple choice: 70 questions
- Duration: 2 hours
- Location: Long Island & Metro NY area at a DxF proctored
- Minimum score = 70%
Module – # of Questions
Certification – 3
MS&B – 4
Muscle names – 4
Bone names – 4
Anatomy regions – 2
Anatomy navigation – 4
Bone landmarks – 5
MS&B testing technique – 4
Measurement scales – 3
Muscle actions – 6
Origin / Insertion / Action – 11
Muscle tests – 10
Screening procedures – 5
Screen vs. Diagnosis – 5
Total Questions – 70
Educational course formats
People wanting to take this course live in many parts of the world and everybody learns in different ways. To help you master muscle testing in a way that works best for you, we’ve created the following formats for the educational course:
- Online Tutoring
See in the DxF Shop:
Depending on your level of muscle testing experience, knowledge of the body and career goals, there are different packages available:
- Certification Exams only – for those who are already thoroughly familiar with the course content, and just want documentation of competence &/or access to the DxF screening program.
- Educational Course only – for those who want the information, but do not need the documentation of competence or cannot access the exam locations.
- Review only – for those who want a rapid presentation of the course content, but do not need the documentation of competence or cannot access the exam locations. Reviews are currently available in webinar & seminar formats.
- Certification Course – Includes both the educational content and the certification exams. For those who want a thorough presentation of the material and documentation of competence &/or access to the DxF screening program.
Note: Continuing education is a required part of re-certification every 2 years to maintain current status.
Any questions? Please contact: Info@DxFoundation.org.