The re-exam is for people who have previously taken the final experience evaluations for this certification course. The examination will be done in-person at a Long Island, Metro NY location. After purchase, contact Info@DxFoundation.org to schedule a date, time & location.
Included with this purchase:
1) In-person final experience evaluations for Balanced Muscle Strength Testing (BMST) of the legs at the beginner (Screener) level certification.
See below for additional details.
- Passing the online written final exam for this course.
- Passing the final applied exam for this course.
- Previous taking the final experience evaluations for this course.
- Role: Assistant Screener (Under supervision of certified DxF Screener)
- 6 different clients minimum examined
- Minimum of 12 muscles per exam
- Results entered to DxF Data Vault
Screening Venue Development
- Identify potential new screening venue
- Work with DxF Screening Supervisor to develop the potential venue into a screening event.
- Time: within 8 months of passing applied exam
- Minimum Score = Completed
If you are taking one of the self study programs, we can help you master muscle testing in a way that works best for you, we’ve created the following study tools.
- Self Study + – Includes the textbook for the BMST course plus limited e-mail support
- Review Seminars – Learn or review muscle strength testing with in-person seminars.
- Review Webinars – Learn or review muscle testing basics, see demonstrations and ask questions through live webinars.
- Tutoring – Online 1 on 1 online sessions
Any questions? Please contact: Info@DxFoundation.org.