The re-exam is for people who have previously taken the final applied exam for this certification course. The examination will be done in-person at a Long Island, Metro NY location. After purchase, contact Info@DxFoundation.org to schedule a date, time & location.
Included with this purchase:
1) In-person certification, applied final exam for Muscle Strength & Balance Testing (MS&BT) of the legs at beginner (Screener) level .
- Experience Requirements – 1 day internship at a DxF screen, performing 6 muscle testing screens.
- Passing the online written final exam for this course.
- Previous taking the final applied exam for this course.
- Performing 6 muscle tests chosen at random from 12 in the lower limb screen certification course with a DxF examiner.
- Duration: 1 hour max
- Time: within 6 months of passing online exam
- Minimum Score = 90%
Applied Exam Evaluation:
You will be evaluated on the following elements when performing these tests:
- Client position – how do you set up the client to test each muscle
- Contact – where you exert pressure on the client
- Direction – which direction you exert pressure
If you are taking one of the self study programs, we can help you master muscle testing in a way that works best for you, we’ve created the following study tools.
- Seminars – Learn or review muscle strength testing with in-person seminars.
- Webinars – Learn or review muscle testing basics, see demonstrations and ask questions through live webinars.
- Tutoring – Online 1 on 1 online sessions
Any questions? Please contact: Info@DxFoundation.org.