The DxF will make arrangements for one of our leading experts to come to your facility or event to give a presentation, workshop or clinic. Here is an opportunity to bring the latest in diagnostic, evidence based information to your people.
These events are offered in a range of hands on or lecture format that suits your goals and facilities.
- Presentations – This would be primarily in a lecture or discussion format.
- Workshop – In these events, participants will have hands on involvement. They may be working with materials or with other participants.
- Clinics – These events would have at least some 1-on-1 interaction between the instructor and the participants.
There is also the option to combine one of these education programs with a screening event to make sure that everybody in the audience is tested.
Presentations, workshops & clinics are typically 1-2 hours long. When added to a screening event, the total duration is typically 2-3 hours.
The available topics vary based upon your location, date and speaker availability. Topic categories include:
- Diagnosing the causes of specific health conditions – currently focusing on biomechanical & nutritional causes
- Diagnosing athletic and sport specific performance issues
- What are different types of diagnosis & how to get to the root causes.
- Diagnosis Foundation – background & networking opportunities
See the DxShop for specific topics.
These vary depending on event, distance, time and speaker.