The Diagnosis Foundation will be exhibiting and performing balanced muscle strength screenings at the New York Institute of Technology (NYIT) Cross Country Team Fundraising 5K Run. The events will take place on Saturday, August 10 on their beautiful Old Westbury campus.
- Free Health & Fitness Screening: Balanced Muscle Strength testing of 12 muscles in the legs. Designed to improve runner’s athletic performance, decrease injuries and prevent certain forms of osteoarthritis.
- Kids 1 mile fun run – Free – Starts 8:45 am on the track in the President’s stadium
- 5K Run – Race day registration starts 8:00. Course is a mix of road and grass within the beautiful Old Westbury campus.
- Post race beverages & snacks
All runner’s entry fees to benefit the NYIT Cross Country Teams.
For additional info:
- NYIT Athletic Department News
- Cross Country 5K event brochure
- DxF screening program
- Volunteer at screening event – To volunteer at the DxF screening booth, please contact: Info@DxFoundation.org
- Certification Course – To become certified to be an muscle strength examiner at DxF sanctioned screening events.