There is a paradigm shift taking place in health care and you are an essential part of making it happen. Here’s what membership support has meant this past year:
- Administrative: 1) Incorporation of the DxF as a non-profit organization; 2) Writing the Master Plan
- Testing – Over 400 people have been screened at more than 30 different events for muscle strength & balance issues.
- Education – 1) Our first certification course has been developed, gone through beta testing and is now available to the public. Balanced Muscle Strength Testing (BMST): legs: screener level. 2) Curriculum planning: for Screener, Regional Examiners & Examiner certification programs.
- Research – Partnered on a study regarding diagnosis of brain skills.
Types of membership:
- Research membership – Free for life.
- Premium Membership
- Liaisons – The DxF is establishing relationships with organizations, industries and regions. A network of liaison relationships are being established for those interested in being kept abreast of Requests For Proposals (RFPs) regarding the DxF educational and clinical building programs. If you would like more information on becoming a liaison, contact Info@DxFoundation.org.