There are many things I want to talk with you about. Perhaps most important is to let you know that the Diagnosis Foundation has a program to teach people how to do individual muscle strength testing.
- screening programs in the Metro NY region for muscle strength & balance – now expanding to New England and Mid-Atlantic regions
- establishing a referral database for leaders in the field of individual muscle strength: training; treatment; testing; or differential diagnosis
- training people how to do individual muscle strength testing – trainers, coaches, athletes
- accredited continuing ed programs on this topic for doctors & physical therapists
- building degree programs in performance diagnosis and other related fields (I have previous experience helping to build a new university and degree program – see ISUnet.edu)
I understand you are one of the champions in the exercise field promoting assessment as part of your training program. Our entire mission is centered on assessment/diagnosis.
Perhaps we can do some projects together? Would you please take a look at our web site and then contact me. I suspect we can find some mutually beneficial projects to work on. At a bare minimum, I want to get you listed in our free referral database.
PS – Our future work will include similar programs in the diagnostic fields of: ranges of motion, speed, endurance, technique, essential nutrients and more. We are relatively young, but growing fast.
Dr. John M. Wallman
Investigating Causes, Providing Choices
P.O. Box 1221
Miller Place, NY 11764