The education programs of the DxF fit within 2 major categories, Public Outreach & Professional Workforce Development. The programs included in each of these categories include:
- Public outreach – DxNet (Web site & online presence), community presentations & workshops, newsletters, conferences, webinars, mobil apps, study groups, books, educational materials
- Professional workforce development – Training for new and existing health care providers through: continuing education, review courses, education courses, certificate courses, certificate programs, post doctoral specialties, degree programs, professional degree, post doctoral specialties, journals & textbooks.
The education programs of the DxF will focus on diagnosis methods, tools & techniques that are:
- Causal – oriented on diagnosis that seek to find underlying causes of safety, health & performance issues
- Holistic – that evaluate the: body, mind, spirit, environment & social conditions that contribute to each persons condition.
- Objective – and can be independently verified.
The following programs have been initiated since the founding of the DxF in 2011.
A) Public Outreach
- DxNet – The DxF website, blog, social media presence, membership data base (with over 1000 members)
- Presentations & Workshops – Community outreach programs that promote diagnosis. Close to 100 events have been held so far.
- Conferences – The DxF has held two events since its’ inception.
- Newsletter – A newsletter that introduces new concepts in diagnosis that seeks underlying causes for health issues and ways to bring human performance to new heights.
B) Professional Workforce Development
- Certificate Program – We are currently offering 2 dertificate programs: 1) YogAnalysis and 2) Yoga Anatomy, Physiology & Bio-mechanics.
- Continuing Education – Our courses are certified for continuing education credit with Doctors of Chiropractic, Yoga Therapist and Yoga Teachers. We have been working with one of the largest suppliers of online, accredited, continuing education suppliers in the US for physicians and allied health care professions to offer DxF courses. To date, thousands of providers have taken our courses.