The Diagnosis Foundation is building a new academic institution, the College of Diagnosis. This college will be producing a range of offerings related to diagnosis including: certificate programs; professional continuing education courses; undergraduate degrees; a professional doctoral degree for the Doctor of Holistic Diagnosis (DHDx); post doctoral specialties in Holistic Diagnosis; and 3 specialties for the DHDx in Safety, Health and Performance.
Would you like to get involved? We have immediate and future needs for volunteers to help with: curriculum design committees; development of courses on objective diagnosis methods related to any field (i.e. physical, mental, environmental, social, spiritual); faculty; and administrators. Paid positions will be available as each facet of the program enters implementation.
Following are some details of what we have accomplished so far and our current plans.
- Continuing Education Courses – 7 accredited post-doctoral courses with 1-4 being added each month.
- Certificate program for Diagnosis Aide – Regional Muscle Strength Evaluator
Education curriculum and courses are under development regarding the following testing procedures:
- Ranges of Motion – Using functional, active, passive and postural evaluation criteria
- Essential nutrients – vitamins, minerals, essential amino acids, essential fatty acids
- Cognitive functions – focus, memory, executive function, speed, problem solving
- Muscle – speed, endurance, & technique
Certification program design is under development for:
- Holistic Diagnosis (HDx) Trainer
- HDx Aide
Degrees in conceptual and curriculum design phase include:
- Doctor of Holistic Diagnosis (DHDx)
- HDx Nurse Practitioner
- HDx Assistant
- HDx Technologist
- HDx Technician
- Post Doctoral HDx Specialties
If you would like to get involved, please send us your resume and areas of interest to: Info@DxFoundation.org