When: The race starts at 9:25 on Sunday, August 18, 2013, with packet pickup beginning at 8am.
Where: 1606 Wading River Manor Road, Wading River, NY
Registration Closing Date: Saturday, August 17, 2013
- DxF Free Health & Fitness Screening: Balanced Muscle Strength testing of 12 muscles in the legs. Designed to improve runner’s athletic performance, decrease injuries and prevent certain forms of osteoarthritis.
- Junior Youth (7-10) & Senior Youth (11-14) age categories
- 100 or 200 meter swim
- 2 or 4 mile bike
- 0.5 or 1.3 mile run
- Awards for all participants who complete the event.
- Raffles & other special awards.
This event is sanctioned by USAT Triathlon and will raise money to benefit Kids-Tri-4-Kids.
For additional info:
- DxF screening program – To schedule a DxF screening at your event or business.
- Volunteer at screening event – To volunteer at the DxF screening booth, please contact: PWallman@DxFoundation.org
- Certification Course – To become certified to be an muscle strength examiner at DxF sanctioned screening events.
- Deep Ponds Triathlon – Youths