When: The race starts at 9:25 on Saturday, September 21, 2013, with packet pickup beginning at 8 am.
Where: Tanner Park, Kerrigan Road, Copiague, NY
Registration Closing Date: Friday, September 20, 2013 @ 3:59 am
- DxF Free Health & Fitness Screening: Balanced Muscle Strength testing of 12 muscles in the legs. Designed to improve runner’s athletic performance, decrease injuries and prevent certain forms of osteoarthritis.
- Junior Youth (7-10) & Senior Youth (11-14) age categories
- Junior Youth: 100 meter swim, 4 mile bike, 1 mile run
- Senior Youth: 200 meter swim, 4 mile bike, 1 mile run
- Bike & run are in Tanner Park. The course is flat with all traffic blocked off during race.
- Youths – Awards for all participants who complete the event.
- Personal Fund Raising Page, Race T-shirt, Finisher Medal, Swim cap, Goody Bag, Timing Chip
- Post Race Food and Entertainment
This event is sanctioned by USAT Triathlon and will raise money to benefit Kids-Tri-4-Kids.
For additional info:
- DxF screening program
- Volunteer at screening event – To volunteer at the DxF screening booth, please contact: Info@DxFoundation.org
- Certification Course – To become certified to be an muscle strength examiner at DxF sanctioned screening events.
- Babylon Triathlon at Tanner Park