2016 US Open Golf Championship
Italy Summer 2016!
The Diagnosis Foundation President and senior staff will be doing a lecture tour in Italy the middle two weeks of July. For those who have completed the online or pre-recorded courses on muscle strength testing, they will also be available for certification exams.
Therapists in Italy represent one of the largest groups supporting the Diagnosis Foundation. We’re looking forward to meeting many of you face to face in our trip across the pond. To make arrangements for a presentation, workshop or exam session, contact Info@DxFoundation.org.
Education Program Update
The Diagnosis Foundation’s strategic plan calls for initiating the College of Diagnosis educational program with courses that focus on one of the fundamental areas of human health. Diagnosing biomechanical integrity and function is a major causal factor for one of the largest areas of human disability – joint pain and arthritis. The discipline of muscle strength testing and restoration of balance has been shown to be beneficial in preventing and treating these conditions in a way that is well supported by the evidence and financially attractive for a sustainable health care system.
The DxF curriculum for this academic discipline continues to expand. We currently have:
- 900+ students that have completed DxF seminars or courses
- 7 post-doctoral, continuing education courses are accredited for licensure renewal
- 5 successful teleseminars/webinar hybrid courses have been held this past year
- 14 seminar and pre-recorded courses are available through the DxF web site
Those interested in taking courses or contributing materials to future courses should contact: Info@DxFoundation.org
Recent Muscle Strength & Balance Events, Screens & Clinics
- South Shore Golf – Oakdale, NY
- Pine Ridge Golf Course – Coram, NY
- Long Island Integrated Medical Health Fair – Ronkonkoma, NY
- NBC NY Giants Health & Fitness Expo – NJ
- North Carolina MS&B Screening Tour
- 23rd Annual Joe Koziarz Memorial 5K Run – Bridgehampton, NY
- Moving Towards A Cure 10K Run – NY, NY
- Team Extreme Health & Fitness – Ronkonkoma, NY
- Port CrossFit – Port Jefferson, NY
- Bearfoot Yoga – Bay Shore, NY
- CrossFit Competition – Hauppauge, NY
- Powerhouse Gym – Rocky Point, NY
- ‘King of Queens’ CrossFit Competition – Astoria, NY
- ‘Hail to the Queens’ CrossFit Competition – Astoria, NY
- Beta Test – Muscle Strength & Balance Certification Course
- 1.0 Release – Muscle Strength & Balance Certification Course: Legs; Screener
- New York Institute of Technology – 5K Run – Old Westbury, NY
- AMRAP Fitness – CrossFit Competition – Westchester, NY
- Deep Pond Triathlon – Wading River, NY
- Volunteer Ambulance Corps – Commack, NY
- NYIT Cross Country Team – Clinic / Screening – Islip, NY
- Sunrise Tri Deep Pond Duathlon – Wading River, NY
If you prefer to make donations or sign up for membership via check or money order, mail to:
Diagnosis Foundation PO Box 1221 Miller Place, NY 11764
Your generosity is appreciated!